5 essential foods for strong hair
Age and stress go hand in hand with hair loss and although we have no control over these factors, we have the power of nature, since some ingredients form the perfect combo to prevent hair loss.
Our diet goes hand in hand with the necessary nutrients for our body and before going into details, you should know that, just as there are positive foods for our hair, there are some responsible for hair damage; Therefore, it is important that you avoid them in your diet: sugary drinks, pastries, sausages, and processed, refined or fried foods , since they cause your hair to lose thickness, be more greasy and even premature graying.
Taking the above into account, you will be pleased to know that there are natural elements such as cacahuananche, rosemary, garlic, nopal and chili that are essential to strengthen your hair and one of its great advantages is that you do not need to eat them, this is due that its benefits are transferred to products that contain them, such as shampoo and hair lotions such as those in the Chili & Chili hair loss control line. These ingredients provide hydration, shine and resistance to your hair without damaging the follicle thanks to each one providing the necessary balance for your hair to be hydrated and strong:
- Cacahuananche: the extract of this fruit has been used to help control hair loss, eliminates excess oil and seborrhea; It stimulates the production of keratin and is rich in natural oils, it has minerals such as iron, copper, selenium and chromium, ideal for strengthening and nourishing thin hair. It is ideal against dandruff.
- Rosemary : If your hair is oily , rosemary will help you balance the pH of your scalp. It has astringent, natural purifying properties, in addition, being stimulating and invigorating, it will prevent excess hair loss by stimulating the growth of your hair. As if that were not enough, it is an excellent source of fiber, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, potassium, tannins, rosmarinic acid, folates, thiamine, riboflavin, vitamins A, C and B6, which will keep your hair follicles nourished.
- Garlic: If your hair is weak and brittle , you will love the properties of garlic; It is stimulating and astringent, so your hair will feel soft. In addition, garlic contains sulfur, keratin protein and is high in vitamins C, B-6, B-1.
- Nopal: Through vitamins, natural oils and conditioners, the nopal helps to strengthen the hair follicle, gently cleanses the hair, hydrates and protects it, leaving it manageable, shiny and full of vitality with a natural appearance. It is ideal for those who lose a lot of hair , it helps prevent baldness caused by oil on the scalp.
- Chile: Chili is the solution to your worst nightmare: baldness . Contains capsaicin, which stimulates hair follicles and allows free blood circulation to help hair grow evenly. In addition, it counteracts hair loss since it helps in the maintenance and strengthening due to its contribution of oxygen and nutrients to the scalp.
Now that you know the secret to strong and healthy hair, remember that it is not advisable to wash your hair daily, as it will remove the fat necessary to stay shiny and nourished.